recipe by Christy E-M, written by Jennifer Palermo
Having friends that can cook is awesome. Having friends that are doing a round of Whole30 at the same time you are is a hundred times more awesome. Having friends who drop off Whole30 food for you at supper when you had nothing planned and were going to cobble together supper with whatever you found in the fridge is all sorts of awesome.
This incredible stir fry was something that my friend Christy just threw together. Thankfully, she jotted down the recipe for me because it tasted out of this world!
Christy’s No Fuss Stir-Fry
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 8 stalks boy choy
- 8 leaves savoy cabbage
- 1 small carrot
- 8 oz. shiitake mushrooms
- 2 tsp. ginger
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- coconut aminos to taste
- coconut or avocado oil
- Prep your veggies by chopping the bok choy and savoy cabbage into 1″ pieces.
- Grate your carrot
- Slice your shiitake mushrooms.
- Sauté and drain your ground pork and set aside.
- In coconut or avocado oil, sauté your mushrooms, and add your greens.
- Once done, add your carrots and spices in. After a minute, mix in your pork and dinner is done!