Guest Post by Whole30 Certified Coach Rachel Rivera
Sheet Pan Meals have become so trendy, and with good reason! They are extremely convenient when you are short on time, plus they require minimal cleanup. It’s a win-win!
One thing I love about this particular recipe is that it is so versatile when it comes to the spices. You can go in a few different directions with this. Sometimes I use sazon seasoning or adobo seasoning instead, basically anything you like you can do! Enjoy.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins
- Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins
- Servings: 4
- 1 pound Whole30 compliant Italian Sausage
- 4-6 Sweet potatoes chopped into chunks
- 4 Carrots chopped into coins or matchsticks
- 2 Onions quartered
- 4 cloves Garlic diced
- Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Spread all the chopped veggies onto a large sheet pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle on salt and spices to taste.
- Carefully mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Lay Italian sausages on top of veggies.
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes, or until veggies are tender, and sausages reach an internal temperature of 165F.
Rachel Rivera is a Whole30 certified coach from southern Connecticut. She grew up in Massachusetts and is also a piano teacher. Rachel found the Whole30 while struggling with infertility, and she wanted to optimize her health naturally. She can relate especially to women struggling with infertility but would love to coach anyone on their journey to better health.
For more inspiration, visit her website at https://thecleanhappylife.com/ and find her on Instagram @thecleanhappylife.